- Congratulations Class of 2016!
December 30, 2016
- Prep Inter-House Gala
December 6, 2016
- Grade 7 awarded SWD Mountain Biking
December 2, 2016
- Oakhill Performers Excel at WP Trials
November 29, 2016
- Knysna Library Story Writing Competition
November 27, 2016
- Matric Tea 2016
November 25, 2016
- Grade 1 Game Reserve Experience
November 24, 2016
- Shane's Farewell
November 23, 2016
- Oakhill Celebrates: 2015 Matriculant - Dean Matter
January 11, 2016
- Oakhill's 25th Birthday
February 25, 2017
- Letter from the Chairman of the Board - Fee Increase 2017
September 23, 2016
- Headmaster's Newsletter: Term 4 2016
October 28, 2016
Oakhill School is a co-educational day school, situated in the beautiful town of Knysna on the Garden Route in the Western Cape. The School has an outstanding academic record, with a 100% pass rate in the IEB examination since its inception. Oakhill also has a fine reputation in sports, music, art and drama.
Oakhill is a whole school: Little Oaks is our Pre-prep School – Grades 000 to R (3/4 year olds; Oakhill Prep School – Grades 1 to 7; Oakhill College – Grades 8 to 12 (Matric) – all on the same campus! We have a sports campus close to the school where we offer rugby, soccer, cricket, Astroturf hockey, netball and water polo. We also offer a range of other adventure sports within the area.
Oakhill School celebrates the Matrics of 2016! We are very proud of you!
49 distinctions at an average of 1,75 distinctions per candidate
- 2 candidates with 6 distinctions
- 1 candidate with 5 distinctions
- 2 candidates with 3 distinctions
We have one student in the top 1% of candidates per subject nationally and we congratulate him wholeheartedly: Louis Maarsingh for Visual Arts
Alumni students are currently studying at the following international universities: