Message from our new Head
- Odyssey groups arrive home!
March 31, 2017
- Little Oaks Grandparents' Concert
March 31, 2017
- Holly Second in Young Writers Competition
March 29, 2017
- IP Play - Free Ice Cream
March 24, 2017
- Aimee wins Golds at SA Junior Nationals
March 21, 2017
- John Competes at Western Cape Athletics
March 20, 2017
- T Party for the Grade Ones!
March 17, 2017
Oakhill Sports News
Oakhill School is a co-educational day school, situated in the beautiful town of Knysna on the Garden Route in the Western Cape. The School has an outstanding academic record, with a 100% pass rate in the IEB examination since its inception. Oakhill also has a fine reputation in sports, music, art and drama.
Oakhill is a whole school: Little Oaks is our Pre-prep School – Grades 000 to R (3/4 year olds; Oakhill Prep School – Grades 1 to 7; Oakhill College – Grades 8 to 12 (Matric) – all on the same campus! We have a sports campus close to the school where we offer rugby, soccer, cricket, Astroturf hockey, netball and water polo.
Oakhill School celebrates the Matrics of 2016! We are very proud of you!
- 50 distinctions at an average of 1,78 distinctions per candidate …. 2 candidates with 6 distinctions; 1 candidate with 5 distinctions.
- One student in the top 1% of candidates per subject nationally and we congratulate him wholeheartedly: Louis Maarsingh for Visual Arts
- Highest percentage in Oakhill’s recent history of Bachelor Degree passes (27 out of the 28 candidates)
- Entire Class of 2016 can go on to complete tertiary study in 2017 and beyond